Westinghouse LD-3255VX Review
26" 1080p 120Hz LCD/LED TV
The LD-2655VX is focused on energy efficiency, the ad campaigns for the television promote that it uses less energy than a 100 Watt light bulb. The 42" is LED edge-lit and features a 1080p, 120Hz panel.
Picture and Viewing Features
The 1080p panel features a 120Hz refresh rate to combat motion blur and judder. To lower energy use the LED edge lighting uses an auto dimming feature to adapt the brightness to the room lighting, we generally caution against leaving features like this on as they usually represent a compromise to picture quality.
At 2.14" deep the LD-2655VX is quite a bit thicker than most edge lit LED televisions. The panel is surrounded by a glossy, piano black bezel that is about 1.5" on the top and sides and another inch thicker at the bottom. The included table stand matches the television's bezel.
Internet Applications and Connectivity
The LD-2655VX does not have internet connectivity.
1080p 120Hz Panel
Low Energy Usage (if using energy saving features)
The LD-2655VX has 2 HDMI inputs, a Composite input and a PC input built into the television. The Component inputs are on a dongle indluded in the box.
- Screen Size: 26" Diagonal
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 100,000:1
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal 176° / Vertical 176°
- 120Hz: Yes
- Screen Fit Modes: Standard/Fill/Overscan
- Progressive Scan: Yes
- 3D Noise Reduction: Yes
- Inverse 3:2 Pull Down: Yes
- De-Interlacing: Yes
- 3D Adaptive Comb Filter: Yes
- Selectable Color Temperature: 3 Presets
- Wall Mount: VESA 200mm x 100mm
- Weight with stand: 11.0 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 25.9" x 18.6" x 7.0"
- Weight without stand: 9.9 lbs
- Dimensions without stand (WxHxD): 25.9" x 17.3" x 1.6"
- External Power Brick Dimensions: 5.3" x 2.3" x 1.3"
- External Power Brick Weight: 1.0 lb
- Carton Weight: 15.6 lbs
- Carton Dimensions (WxHxD): 32.9" x 21.0" x 5.3"
- Cabinet Color: High Gloss Black