Samsung UN26D4003 Review
Picture and Viewing Features
The 2011 4 series from Samsung is aimed at making small LED back lit LCD TVs that come in at an affordable price point. The 60Hz 720p panel delivers good picture quality for a budget model television but don't expect a lot of high end picture features. At these small sizes 720p resolution will not be much of a downgrade from 1080p and most programming is still in 720p/1080i these days. Though it can double as a computer monitor we recommend 1080p for that function in monitors over 19", when using it with a computer you sit closer and the lower resolution will stand out.
With its slim bezel and sub 2 inch depth the D4003 is a good looking television, especially in its price category. It shares the same overall design as the larger, middle tier LED TVs just in a smaller package.
ConnectShare allows you to plug a USB thumb drive into the D4003 and view pictures and listen to music
Energy Star Compliant
Low Price Point
- 26" screen class (26.0" diagonal screen size)
- ConnectShare JPEG allows you to play music, videos, and photos through USB port
- 2 HDMI ports, 1 component video input, 1 composite video input (shared with component)
- Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby Pulse
- 5W x 2 built-in speakers (10W total output power)
- Includes tabletop stand
- Wide Color Enchancer Plus
- Clear Motion Rate
- Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio 20,000:1
- SRS TruSurround HD
- Digital noise filter
- Auto channel search
- Auto volume leveler
- Clock and On/Off timer
- Sleep timer
- Dimensions (without/with stand): 24.6"/24.6" W x 14.9"/16.5" H x 1.8"/6.7" D
- Weight (without/with stand): 9.0/9.7 lbs.