Olevia LCD TV
Olevia 532H 32" LCD Display
See all Olevia LCD Televisions
If you're ready to move up to high-definition TV, the 32-inch Olevia 532H HDTV is the ideal choice for home or office — packed with the industry's top technology and innovative Olevia-first features. Featuring best-in-class video and audio, it is powered by ATI's state-of-the-art Xilleon™ video processor technology, and features a combo ATSC/NTSC tuner, super-wide 178-degree viewing angle, 1600:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, and fast response time. This means the Olevia 532H displays everything — high-definition digital TV and widescreen movies (up to 1080i resolution), standard analog TV, action sports, video games, and home videos — with stunningly crisp, rich and vibrant imagery. This 32-inch HDTV can even double as a computer display with support for resolutions up to 1360 x 768 through HDMI and VGA. The 532H's horizontal (or bottom) mounted speakers complement its surround sound audio processor, making digital (SPDIF) theater-quality audio part of this outstanding new entertainment experience — all thanks to Olevia.
LCD TV Specifications
Screen Size 32" diagonal Screen Aspect 16:9 Response Time 8:1 Contrast Ratio [not published] Dynamic Contrast Ratio 1600:1 Brightness [not published] Pixel Pitch [not published] hSync [not published] vSync [not published] Video Standards NTSC, HDTV Data Signals VGA, SVGA, XGA TV Scan Lines 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i
Composite Video 1 (RCA) S-Video 1 (4-pin mini DIN) Component Video 2 (RCA x 3) VGA RGB Signal 1 (15-pin mini d-Sub) HDMI Interface 1 Stereo Audio In 4 (RCA L/R) PC Audio In 1 (mini stereo plug)
Stereo Audio 1 (RCA L/R)
LCD TV Accessories
Audio Amplifier 10W x 2 Speakers Built In Speakers Mounting Options Table Stand Included
Dimensions and General Specs.
Power Supply 100-120V @ 50-60Hz Power Consumption 180 Watts Dimensions [not published] Weight [not published] Dimensions w/ Stand 31.9" x 24.6" x 9.4" Weight w/ Stand 38.80 lbs. FCC Class FCC Class B, Home Use
Key Features of the Olevia 532H 32" LCD TV Monitor
- 32" Olevia LCD HDTV
- Ease of Use-User Friendly OSD wheel, Store/Home modes control, color-coded Quick Start Guide, full user manual on CD-ROM
- FutureProof™-User upgradeable firmware via USB to add features, keep current
- Big Picture Technology™-See the entire broadcast, DVD or VHS image
- Director's Image™-Watch programs with the rich colors and image enhancements as the director intended
- OleviaCare™ in-house tech support/customer support
- ATI Xilleon Video Processing
- 1366 x 768 Resolution (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- 1600:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Super Fast 8ms Response Time
- 178-degree Ultra Wide Viewing Angle
- RF Inputs-Standard definition TV, 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i
- 1 ATSC/NTSC combo tuner input, HDMI, 2 component (VGA runs as second component source), VGA, S-video, composite
- PC Input-HDMI, VGA-1360 x 768 @60 Hz
- Vertical Speaker Position
- Easy To Use Remote Control
- RS-232 Control
- Motion Adaptive Processing
- 3:2 Pull Down
- 3D Comb Filter
- True De-Interlacing
Olevia LCD Display Technology
Olevia 5 Series - Quality-Rich HDTV For Today and Tomorrow
The 532H is one of the Olevia 5 Series LCD HDTVs designed expressly to deliver outstanding quality and comprehensive features. Vibrant image quality, powerful digital tuner technology and built-in RS-232 control, for connection with a home entertainment system, make the Olevia 5 Series ideal for virtually any content and any environment — now and in the future.
Calibrated 6500K color and a full range of brightness, contrast, color, tint, sharpness and mode controls available to tune image quality.
Big Picture Technology
Advanced technology displays up to 37% more of analog images and 11% more of digital broadcast images, without distortion.
User Friendly On-Screen DisplayFirmware upgradeable via USB
Scrolling icon wheel simplifies use and features preset video and lighting modes for different environments and content types.
The latest software updates and quality improvements available from the Olevia website, easily uploadable to your TV through its USB port.
OleviaCare Tech Support
Live, in-house technical and customer support personnel assure a total quality experience — every time.
See all Olevia LCD Televisions
|Visit other Premier Sites from the Buying Guide Network|
|Plasma TV Buying Guide||Projector Buying Guide||LCD TV Buying Guide|